My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, MI // Madrid, Spain

Monday, September 26, 2005

Update on the Killer Dolphins!

Here's a U.S. Navy webpage giving significant credibility for the existence of the animals discussed in the link contained in my last post. The Navy uses Sea Lions, Killer Whales, Porpoises, Sharks, and Birds for various purposes too! I don't see anything immediately about the darts, but I'm certainly less skeptical now.

On the other hand, I am still unable to give an update on whether I am more terrified than I am euphoric.


Here's a teaser for the webpage . . .




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby Beluga in the deep blue sea
Swims so wild and swims so free...
la la la la la
I forgot the rest of the words, but I'm sure you could make something up that would go with the story!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page