My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, MI // Madrid, Spain

Friday, April 01, 2005

Welcome to the Jungle

I don't know about fun and games, but we'll take it day by day-maybe. That being said, I promise to never again make a reference to Guns N' Rrrrrroses. It's not that I dislike GNR, it's just that most of my favorite songs while growing up in the 80s were from movie credits (ahem, Bryan Adams, I'm looking at you). You can expect to see Large Marge thoughout though.

While most of my time revolves around law school, I recognize that many people blog on common themes of law school so I'll keep those posts to a minimum. I enjoy everything from cycling to economics to Orwell (as the title of the blog suggests). As a law student intent on a legal career abroad, and one who will be working at a law firm in Barcelona this summer, I hope to promote discussions on legal (and other) careers abroad. My girlfriend and best friend Pilar is also a big part of my life and although she lives in Madrid, I spend as much time as possible with her.

There's the introduction. You won't find out anything more about me in my posts, ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page